ROBERT C. GREELEY
GREELEY, LINDSAY CONSULTANT GROUP
Formerly Greeley Consultant Group 7/83 – 1/90
3640 American River Drive, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95864
Telephone (916) 484-4800 Fax (916) 488-1525
07/83 to Present – Greeley, Lindsay Consultant Group is an association of management professionals. Greeley Asset Service, LLC formed in 2009 provides financial support services in Northern California. The Group and Services provide corporate finance and management consulting to businesses in manufacturing, distribution, agriculture processing, real estate and service industries.
Management professionals coordinated by Robert Greeley. The Group has provided corporate finance and management consulting to businesses in manufacturing, distribution, agriculture processing, real estate, and service industries.
Corporate clients of Greeley, Lindsay have ranged in annual sales from $350,000 to $40,000,000. Assignments have included planning, implementation and management of business growth, execution of turnaround and liquidation plans and distribution of assets.
Robert Greeley has personally acted as consultant, receiver and trustee in over 100 distressed companies and reorganization cases. Sales and liquidations during one year exceeded $42 million.
Robert Greeley’s DIRECT EXPERIENCE:
- Receiverships securing, maintaining, marketing condominium construction sites stopped in construction.
- Consultant to a number of middle corporate businesses on strategy, management, finance, and turnarounds.
- Successful corporate reorganizations in the food processing, distribution, manufacturing, services, and construction industries.
- Construction completion, finaling, marketing and sale of 19 unit single family residential construction site.
- Managing a 166,000 sq. ft. shopping center in bankruptcy as Trustee.
- Managing liquidation of a 2,000 member, $15 million limited partnership investment fund as Trustee.
- Managing liquidation of 3,000 file multi-state trust deed foreclosure firm.
- Financial Consultant to contractors with annual revenues exceeding $16 million.
Acting CFO for a $21 million meat processing business during shut down and sale.
- Managing the operations of a $10 million wholesale nursery.
- Operation and sale of a 59,000 sq. ft. shopping center.
- Obtaining over $10 million in credit accommodations.
- Closure and liquidation of a community hospital.
- Financial Consultant to Class in class action settlement.
- The sale or ownership transfer of various real estate and businesses.
- The orderly sale of 1,390 head of cattle.
- Numerous other management and project assignments.
05/98 to 2003 – Personal Health Organization, Co-Founder and COO. PHO worked independently and with major pharmaceutical organizations to provide osteoporosis and stroke screening to more than 45,000 people in 25 east and west coast states.
09/83 to 2003-Professional Lecturer – Under Graduate and Graduate Program, Golden Gate University.
1986-87 California State University, Sacramento – Finance faculty.
09/83 to 1/90-Board of Directors, California Psychological Health Plan. Finance Committee Chair and CFO (1986-1990). CPHP was a psychological service HMO providing services to over 105,000 California employees. It was subsequently acquired.
02/70 to 07/83 – Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. including:
04/81 to 07/83 – AVP – Sacramento Regional Commercial Banking Office. Responsible for mid-corporate commercial loan portfolio and customer development.
02/80 to 04/81 – AVP and Loan Supervisor-Oakland Region. Responsibilities included the daily supervision of lending activity in the region’s 22 branches.
11/78 to 02/80 – AVP and Manager – West Berkeley Office. Responsible for all functions of a full-service retail and commercial branch bank and a staff of 22.
06/76 to 11/78 – AVP and Manager – Branch Officer Training. Responsibilities included hiring and training of all entry level retail bank officers, and training branch officers.
02/75 to 06/76 – Assistant Manger – Burlingame Office.
04/71 to 02/75 – the San Mateo Office in various lender capacities.
02/70 to 04/71 – lending officer training throughout the San Francisco Peninsula area.
MBA – Management, Golden Gate University, 1983
BS – Finance, University of Idaho, 1970
Faculty – Golden Gate University – Professional Lecturer 1983 to 2003
Certified Management Consultant 1996 – Institute of Management Consultants
Outstanding Instructor Sacramento Campus – Golden Gate University 1985
Numerous continuing education classes sponsored by the California Bar Association, University of California Extension, Lorman Education, the Office of the U.S. Trustee, and industry.
Board of Directors – Turnaround Managers Association—Northern California Chapter (SF)
Board of Directors – RMA – Risk Managers Associates Sacramento Valley Chapter
Board of Directors – Business for the Environment, Recycling Institute
Board of Directors – California Receivership Forum – Sacramento Chapter
Turnaround Managers Association – San Francisco and Sacramento
Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum
American Bankruptcy Institute
Bankruptcy Dispute Resolution Advocate 1995 to Present
American Marketing Association – Sacramento Chapter (1983 to present)
Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
Sacramento Urban Writers Association (Board Member 2003 to present)
Commonwealth Club of California (1970 to present)
Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity – Life Member
Former Commissioner Sacramento County & City History and Science Commission
Former Board of Directors – Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum (5 years)
Past President – American Marketing Association Sacramento Chapter
Former Board of Directors – American Marketing Association Sacramento Chapter
Former Board of Directors-Institute of Management Consultants-Nor.Cal. (3yrs)
1999 – 2000 Western States Conference “Confab” Committee IMC
Distinguished Service Awards 1999 and 2000 Institute of Management Consultants
Carmichael Park & Rec. District – Strategic Planning Steering Committee 1998
Former Sacramento Chamber of Commerce – Small Business Advisory Committee